5 karaoke cupcakes for your inner party animal and instructions on how to makethem

This post started with the karaoke cupcakes at the top, but once I started looking I found lots more (I feel like that could be true of half my cupcake posts!). So cue your favorite music and enjoy these karaoke cupcakes! Most I believe were inspired by the cookbook What's New, Cupcake? Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, makers of the fashionista cupcake high heels and purses (follow them at hellocupcakebook.com), speakers on our August 2012 Bermuda cupcake lovers cruise and fabulous cupcake makers.

You can find out how to make these fun, glittery cupcakes at iVillage - here's what you'll need:

- Vanilla cake mix
- Cupcake pan
- Foil cupcake wrappers
- Vanilla frosting
- Red food coloring
- Mini ice cream cones
- Pink licorice pastels
- Plain doughnut holes
- Edible silver sprinkles




image from the book, via Healthy Wealthy Moms


by Mixed-Up Cupcake Creations, for a first birthday


by custom cupcake company Sugar Happy


by Dee-Vil's D.I.Y.


by blogger Kristine Carlson Asselin

Comments